November 4, 2010,
I would like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the outstanding event we had at Maskit 3 last Thursday.
My son’s Israel Wedding Celebration was a real challenge, since we were looking for:
- A “lounge” style location in the center.
- Classy and elegant, however young and fun perception
- Kosher meat menu
- Bar offering a good assortment of drinks
- Music – great sound and light effects
- Furniture combining alternative-style white high-stools and low comfortable sofas, to create a special atmosphere
- Creative decoration
What you gave us is far beyond our expectations.
1. The menu was assorted, the food excellent, the bar high-standard
2. The DJ was excellent, with great diversity of styles and excellent music choices.
3. The waiters were discrete and neat
4. The supervisor was omnipresent and extremely dedicated
Our guests, a mix of Israelis and foreigners (European and American) were overwhelmed.
I will no doubt recommend Maskit-3 to all my acquaintances looking for a perfect place to have a great party.